The Fair Catalog (previously called the "Exhibitor's Premium Book") is designed for those who want to be a part of what the Fair is truly all about -- the exhibitors who share their hobbies and wares with the community! The catalog will guide you in how to register your animals or entries in the appropriate departments and classes at the Fair. It will answer questions on what to do and where to go, as well as who to contact if you have any questions. It's all about getting involved in the best the Fair has to offer!
Below you can download the Fair Catalog version that's right for you.
Adobe Reader is required to view the Fair Catalog.
Not sure where to start?
Grab a Printed Copy
Limited quantities of printed Fair Catalogs are made available around mid-April at several Cumberland and Franklin County-based businesses and organizations. Premium Books are typically placed at:
- Shippensburg Public Library – Shippensburg, PA
- Shippensburg Chamber of Commerce – Shippensburg, PA
- Pague & Fegan Hardware – Shippensburg, PA
- Cumberland County Extension Office – Carlisle, PA
- Franklin County Extension Office – Chambersburg, PA
- Coyle Free Library – Chambersburg, PA
- Grove Family Library – Chambersburg, PA