TERMS OF RENTAL
The following terms of rental apply to any vendor, sponsor, or exhibitor setting up equipment or displays at the Shippensburg Community Fair.
1. All space rented must be paid for in full no later than June 1st. The Shippensburg Community Fair reserves the right to rent said space to another exhibitor if the space is not paid for by this date.
2. All payments should be made payable to ‘Shippensburg Community Fair’ and should be mailed, along with any correspondence, to:
Outdoor Space Rentals: Indoor Space Rentals:
Dustin Timmons Scott Goodhart
13000 Mountain Road 379 Ragged Edge Road
Orrstown, PA 17244 Chambersburg, PA 17202
(717) 729-0478 (717) 267-3785
3. All exhibits must be set up and ready for display no later than 4:00 PM on Sunday before Fair Week. The Commercial Exhibit Bldg. will be available for preparation of displays one week prior to the Fair. All exhibits must be removed no later than five days after the event concludes.
4. The Shippensburg Community Fair reserves the right to place exhibitors at any space it deems necessary.
5. This rental privilege is non-transferable.
6. The Exhibitor agrees that his/her display shall not have any level of volume which shall interfere with the neighboring exhibits. Also, all materials and items contained by the exhibitor must remain in his/her allowed space. No soliciting of the public shall be permitted in the aisle or walkways.
7. No subletting of vendor exhibit space will be permitted.
8. Exhibitor parking passes, issued at a maximum of five (5) per space, may be picked up at the Fair Office upon arrival.
9. The Exhibitor must provide a copy of a Certificate of Insurance in the amount of $1 Million liability with Shippensburg Community Fair listed as additional insured. This certificate must be received by the Fair Office before an exhibitor will be permitted to set up.
10. All articles on display will be respected as private property and any person detected in purloining or damaging them will be dealt with according to law. The Shippensburg Community Fair assumes no responsibility in case of loss or damage to any exhibits, from any cause. In case anyone is injured, the privilege renter shall assume all responsibility therefor, and indemnify the Fair for any or all expenses occasioned by such an incident.
11. CANCELLATION POLICY: A full refund will only be offered if notice of cancellation is provided at least 2 months prior to the event. After this time a 50% refund will be issued up to 2 weeks prior to event start date. No refund will be provided if reservation is canceled with less than 2 weeks’ notice.
12. No alcoholic beverages or drugs are permitted on the fairgrounds.