Each year the annual Craft Show serves as a staple in the schedule, accompanying Kiddies Day on Wednesday of the Fair. The Craft Show features dozes of local craftsmen displaying, demonstrating and selling their many handmade wares and products. What better excuse could there be for spending the day at the Fair?
49th Annual Craft Show
Wednesday, July 25, 2018
9 AM to 4 PM
The Craft Show is held in the center of the fairgrounds between the rides area and Horse Show/Tractor Pull ring. For maps of the fairgrounds and directions to the Fair, please click here.
Download the Craft Show Registration Form below:
The space fee to participate in the Craft Show is $45.00 per vendor.
** NEW !!! ** - Vendor Referral
Refer a new vendor to the Craft Show and each of you pay a reduced registration fee of $30. See entry form for details.
To reserve your space in the Craft Show, please download and complete our Registration Form, and mail it, along with your payment of $45.00 (check or money order) to the address on the form.
Checks or money orders can be made payable to: SHIPPENSBURG COMMUNITY FAIR.
Vendors are placed in the show in the order that entry forms are received. Please submit your application to the Craft Show Committee as soon as possible to ensure your inclusion in the show. The deadline to register is July 1, 2018.
Please note the following information:
- Your location may vary from year to year according to chance placement.
- Participation is by advance reservation only.
- Spaces are approximately 12 ft. wide by 20 ft. deep. Vendors may supply their own canopy. Selling directly from vehicles is not permitted. Electricity is NOT available in the Craft Show area.
- Set up time is from 6:00 AM to 8:45 AM. All vendors are required to stay for the entire show which ends at 4:00 PM. The Fair and Craft Show is well attended. Only in unforeseen circumstances will vendors be permitted to set up after 8:45 AM due to danger to the customers.
- All vendors must have a valid Pennsylvania Tax Number available and must specify this on the Registration Form.
- Portable restrooms are available to vendors and customers attending the show.
- DIRECTIONS: Exit 24 off I-81. Turn toward Shippensburg and follow the white and green signs to the Shippensburg Fairgrounds. If traveling from the PA Turnpike, exit Blue Mountain interchange to Route 696.
Craft Show Committee
Have a question about participating in or attending the Craft Show? Contact one of the members of our Craft Show Committee for assistance!
- Patty Rhine - 717 532-3617 or email@example.com
- Vicki Clapsaddle - 717 532-3800
- Tammy Hoover - 717 423-6508